<BGSOUND src="http://h1.ripway.com/muzainah/Muse - Undisclosed desires.mp3" loop=1>


Photobucket






07 June 2007 9:02 PM
FUCKUP!



FUCKUP!
Letter of WARNING just bcos absent from SW [P.E]. && i just absent ONCE!! & got dis FUCKING LETTERS!! Im so DAMN FUCKUP. PISSED OFF! Nag by my father just bcos of dis.. Dis skool are so RIDICULOUS!! Even i skol at ITE Simei i skip class more den dis ITE Tamp and i didnt haf warning letter..!! HELOO!! WATSUP WIF DIS SKOOL NOW!! GETTING MY NERVES SiiA.. FUCKING SKOOL!! LAME!
&& ALL I CAN SAY MEPEK SIOL.!







07 June 2007 9:02 PM
FUCKUP!




FUCKUP!
Letter of WARNING just bcos absent from SW [P.E]. && i just absent ONCE!! & got dis FUCKING LETTERS!! Im so DAMN FUCKUP. PISSED OFF! Nag by my father just bcos of dis.. Dis skool are so RIDICULOUS!! Even i skol at ITE Simei i skip class more den dis ITE Tamp and i didnt haf warning letter..!! HELOO!! WATSUP WIF DIS SKOOL NOW!! GETTING MY NERVES SiiA.. FUCKING SKOOL!! LAME!
&& ALL I CAN SAY MEPEK SIOL.!







Tagboard













Affiliates.


Credits Voxybaby
Blog Ashley's Blog









Profile

Photobucket
Nur Muzainah, the writer of this blog.
I'am skinny,un-perfection. RP student, SEG(DBME).
I want to be a successful lady and live happily for my future ahead
My Hero/Heroine

PhotobucketHe's the KEY to my HEART