entriescommentsaffiliatesprofile Life is full of Challenging
26 December 2007 11:58 AM
Wan's Chalet
Today i supposed to go out with my frens and its cancel. Then dear-dear having a chalet today with his classmates. I wanna follow but i have to pay and got no $$$.. Im sucha evil sheyy.. I try to make him fall my trap by saying that i bring PS2 so that they can play at least no bored. He told his frens and his frens agreed without paying anything. Hahacks or can called trade -in. =D Its was bored in the first place. To avoid boredom, i help out with their BBQ. The foods?? Okok laR.. quite nice and mostly the chicken wing HAUS! HAUS-HauS pon very nice laR.. sumbat jer sume.. Playing games, cards etc.. Quite relaxing there and i enjoy when they play cards. Kecoh giilerrR!Overall A OK! Now i shall turn to bed. Nitey! -__- zzZ
Today i supposed to go out with my frens and its cancel. Then dear-dear having a chalet today with his classmates. I wanna follow but i have to pay and got no $$$.. Im sucha evil sheyy.. I try to make him fall my trap by saying that i bring PS2 so that they can play at least no bored. He told his frens and his frens agreed without paying anything. Hahacks or can called trade -in. =D Its was bored in the first place. To avoid boredom, i help out with their BBQ. The foods?? Okok laR.. quite nice and mostly the chicken wing HAUS! HAUS-HauS pon very nice laR.. sumbat jer sume.. Playing games, cards etc.. Quite relaxing there and i enjoy when they play cards. Kecoh giilerrR!Overall A OK! Now i shall turn to bed. Nitey! -__- zzZ
Nur Muzainah, the writer of this blog.
I'am skinny,un-perfection. RP student, SEG(DBME).
I want to be a successful lady and live happily for my future ahead My Hero/Heroine