entriescommentsaffiliatesprofile Life is full of Challenging
25 December 2007 7:18 PM
With my boifey,always
Watching National Treasure The Book of Secrets
Aku malas laR kan nak update and tell e details. Its seems e same thing.. On top is on the 23rd Dec 07 which is fall on Sunday..Then On Monday.. blue's day?? dearest Fuan2 called me to meet up. Last minute thingey so lazy sheyy. I force too cause we will meet up nxt Sun who's going to tahan sheyy.. Monday blue's day turn to Monday bully's day.! I bully hym, calling names (FAT2!) then i bite hym pretend that im becume the resident evil and also i press2 his nipples as if his a cow and me, e person to press e milk's out . yes2 i did! He laugh laR kan.. Hahacks.. Gundu + slenger sheyy.. =p still,iloveyou fatboy! Soon will haf to bring you to California Fitness. U getting Fatter siaa!! Arrgghh! Nagging u is useless stil u ignore abt it. U Stubborn!! And also playing laptop under the void deck. Back to old tymes .. =)
Aku malas laR kan nak update and tell e details. Its seems e same thing.. On top is on the 23rd Dec 07 which is fall on Sunday..Then On Monday.. blue's day?? dearest Fuan2 called me to meet up. Last minute thingey so lazy sheyy. I force too cause we will meet up nxt Sun who's going to tahan sheyy.. Monday blue's day turn to Monday bully's day.! I bully hym, calling names (FAT2!) then i bite hym pretend that im becume the resident evil and also i press2 his nipples as if his a cow and me, e person to press e milk's out . yes2 i did! He laugh laR kan.. Hahacks.. Gundu + slenger sheyy.. =p still,iloveyou fatboy! Soon will haf to bring you to California Fitness. U getting Fatter siaa!! Arrgghh! Nagging u is useless stil u ignore abt it. U Stubborn!! And also playing laptop under the void deck. Back to old tymes .. =)
Nur Muzainah, the writer of this blog.
I'am skinny,un-perfection. RP student, SEG(DBME).
I want to be a successful lady and live happily for my future ahead My Hero/Heroine