entriescommentsaffiliatesprofile Life is full of Challenging
04 January 2008 11:33 PM
You talk so much!
Watch Alien Vs Predator 2
After watchin it. Wawan talk so much and he talk and talk and talk untill he send me at my bustop. Cant take it .. Feel lyk slapping.. Mostly i ignore hym. yea.. and thought he could stop his nonesense yet still continue.. I just cant wait hym to leave.. Cant stand it mann.. Serious!!
After watchin it. Wawan talk so much and he talk and talk and talk untill he send me at my bustop. Cant take it .. Feel lyk slapping.. Mostly i ignore hym. yea.. and thought he could stop his nonesense yet still continue.. I just cant wait hym to leave.. Cant stand it mann.. Serious!!
Nur Muzainah, the writer of this blog.
I'am skinny,un-perfection. RP student, SEG(DBME).
I want to be a successful lady and live happily for my future ahead My Hero/Heroine