<BGSOUND src="http://h1.ripway.com/muzainah/Muse - Undisclosed desires.mp3" loop=1>


Photobucket






21 February 2008 10:26 PM
Our hope do come true



Early in the morning, i wake up get ready to go to school. My dad didnt work and he's playing computer so i told hym i want to use it for awhile. Checking my boifey application for H.Nitec. I was excited and scared.. My heart pounding fast. Tenks to daddy helping out searching where's to know e result of H.Nitec. Dad called me KEPO! hemp! He did nag abit abt BGR but while he nag, he's still help me thou.Hahacks. hw funny cud it be.. Oh yessaa.. im totally hapy.. yes i smile when it display that he got Electroniec Eng at ITE Tampines. Im so so hapy.. Same school with me !! Weet~ NEVER IN MY LIFE HAF A BF SAME SCH WIF ME. Oh well, act i do but 1 and thats was lyk not serious r'ship. I swear i cant wait !! He also hapy and even more hapy because alot of his frens get to same ite. Weet~ kecoh kepaa!! I thank god for making come true. I really really do need hym to get h.nitec and he did want too..
At school, Hanis draw this for me and that girl is me. =) Thank Hanis..

This i draw..