|
25 July 2008 10:32 PM
July babies
i got alot of friends that falls on July!!
20th July - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HERMAN 22nd July - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHIKIN 24TH July - HAPPY BIRHTDAY TO SHAZLYN 27th July - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHIERAH
Since last sunday i feel so sick til now i havent recover yet. I got flu then sore throat then fever and yesterday i just got cough with phlegm and my voice totally change. Argh!!
Yesterday i got test. In the bus otw to school, I had to cough so hard cause my throat feel pain til i burst out into tears. I just couldn't take it with the cough and my fever rise up the nest moment. So sick feel like crying sheyy.. Luckily Sya got plain water so i drink and the cough stops. I feel A-ok afterwards then when my teacher give us a break i buy a plain water bottle in case i cough again.
Test are ok for me, Alhamdulilah *phew* The day before test i was so nervous about the test that i asked Shiera, Q and Syasya how was the test, about what and how to do.. Thanks korang =)
Meeting the boifey after school =)
|