entriescommentsaffiliatesprofile Life is full of Challenging
23 September 2008 12:22 PM
1month
Pictures are upload on 12th Sept .
This is boifey.
It will be 1 month that i will not meet my boifey. The last meeting was break fast together with my friends. I will get to meet hym when school reopens that is on 13th. Urmm.. correction, 1month plus. He was so workaholic i tell you! This week his schedule will be Mon-Sun working. Last week he work 10am -11pm and even want to continue til next morning.. Alot of time! Aiyoo! Nagging hym still he go against it and then i just let hym work as many as he wants. This coming Saturday my family want to go to JB. He told me not to follow and meet hym. But.. i want to go to JB! Still considering whether to meet hym or to JB with my family..
I want you to stand up for your rights. i dont want you to slog so hard then end up giving the money to mum. Its your hard earned money. You work so hard everyday without fail just to buy the bike and that money was gone just like that. I know you feel down. I dont mind giving the money to your mum but she asked 65% of your hard earn money and you left with 35%. And again you have to save it again. I feel sorry for you that i can't help you.
It will be 1 month that i will not meet my boifey. The last meeting was break fast together with my friends. I will get to meet hym when school reopens that is on 13th. Urmm.. correction, 1month plus. He was so workaholic i tell you! This week his schedule will be Mon-Sun working. Last week he work 10am -11pm and even want to continue til next morning.. Alot of time! Aiyoo! Nagging hym still he go against it and then i just let hym work as many as he wants. This coming Saturday my family want to go to JB. He told me not to follow and meet hym. But.. i want to go to JB! Still considering whether to meet hym or to JB with my family..
I want you to stand up for your rights. i dont want you to slog so hard then end up giving the money to mum. Its your hard earned money. You work so hard everyday without fail just to buy the bike and that money was gone just like that. I know you feel down. I dont mind giving the money to your mum but she asked 65% of your hard earn money and you left with 35%. And again you have to save it again. I feel sorry for you that i can't help you.
Nur Muzainah, the writer of this blog.
I'am skinny,un-perfection. RP student, SEG(DBME).
I want to be a successful lady and live happily for my future ahead My Hero/Heroine