entriescommentsaffiliatesprofile Life is full of Challenging
11 September 2008 12:48 PM
Left one life
Yesterday went out with Shikin to find her boyfriend's birthday present. Before going out from the house my hp spoiled! Argh!
Try alot of things to troubleshoot my hp, on/off hp, change settings, remove/insert memory etc doesn't work and this tyme round confirm shit spoiled! ARGGH!
It was worse i tell you!! cant even sms or receive sms, it didnt displayed people who missed call me as well as it didnt display received call and dialled call, cant tranfer photos/songs into my lappy, cant take pictures, cant even open up my gallery, it will pop up a msg "Not enough memory to perform operation. Delete some data first." and CANT EVEN CHANGE MY PROFILE!! AND MY CURRENTLY PROFILE I PUT IT ON SILENT!! ARGGHHH! I already delete alot at my phone memory and stupid msg will keep poped up. Thats mean the hp left with one life and that is i can call people and receive calls still I cant bring my hp 24/7 with me even at home and somemore silent..! Friends its better to contact me thru house phone.
AND and now i charge my hp and when finish charging my hp was sooo super duper HOT like you are boiling the hot water.. btol tak bedek! If i charge longer than this, i think my hp will go explore!
I dont know how long i can stand with this phone..
Yesterday went out with Shikin to find her boyfriend's birthday present. Before going out from the house my hp spoiled! Argh!
Try alot of things to troubleshoot my hp, on/off hp, change settings, remove/insert memory etc doesn't work and this tyme round confirm shit spoiled! ARGGH!
It was worse i tell you!! cant even sms or receive sms, it didnt displayed people who missed call me as well as it didnt display received call and dialled call, cant tranfer photos/songs into my lappy, cant take pictures, cant even open up my gallery, it will pop up a msg "Not enough memory to perform operation. Delete some data first." and CANT EVEN CHANGE MY PROFILE!! AND MY CURRENTLY PROFILE I PUT IT ON SILENT!! ARGGHHH! I already delete alot at my phone memory and stupid msg will keep poped up. Thats mean the hp left with one life and that is i can call people and receive calls still I cant bring my hp 24/7 with me even at home and somemore silent..! Friends its better to contact me thru house phone.
AND and now i charge my hp and when finish charging my hp was sooo super duper HOT like you are boiling the hot water.. btol tak bedek! If i charge longer than this, i think my hp will go explore!
I dont know how long i can stand with this phone..
Nur Muzainah, the writer of this blog.
I'am skinny,un-perfection. RP student, SEG(DBME).
I want to be a successful lady and live happily for my future ahead My Hero/Heroine