entriescommentsaffiliatesprofile Life is full of Challenging
12 January 2009 10:54 PM
Im tired of it
Im so disappointed with you..
There's alot of question on my mind right now. I think over and over and its hurt me alot.. I keep asking myself ,what's on your mind.. Did you ever think about my feelings? Did you ever treasure our r'ship? Did you ever think before you do?? And your answer are always yes yet its still the same. I don't know what to do next.. I try very hard to talk with you yet its still the same thing. We've been quarrel this over and over. You just dont understand what i want.. Im sick and tired of it. All i can do is to cry..
There's alot of question on my mind right now. I think over and over and its hurt me alot.. I keep asking myself ,what's on your mind.. Did you ever think about my feelings? Did you ever treasure our r'ship? Did you ever think before you do?? And your answer are always yes yet its still the same. I don't know what to do next.. I try very hard to talk with you yet its still the same thing. We've been quarrel this over and over. You just dont understand what i want.. Im sick and tired of it. All i can do is to cry..
Nur Muzainah, the writer of this blog.
I'am skinny,un-perfection. RP student, SEG(DBME).
I want to be a successful lady and live happily for my future ahead My Hero/Heroine