<BGSOUND src="http://h1.ripway.com/muzainah/Muse - Undisclosed desires.mp3" loop=1>


Photobucket






01 January 2009 11:59 PM
Lets start on a New year



2009
My resolutions
  • Pass my GPA very well
  • Make my dad wish come true
  • Be more hard working
  • Less or even better no bad terms coming ahead to us (my family and boifey)
  • Lastly, hope this year will be a better year for me and boifey

Ice Lemon Tea & Teh Sosro

Thanks to my classmates introduce me this indonesia tea =)


1st January 2009 went out with boifey, was a normal day out nothing special. Nasi Ayam Penyet was not enough for me, i dont know why this few days I really easily get hungry.. but I like. hehe! Boifey was never enough with the sambal, he even told me to ask for more where as he took alot already. Told hym i will asked more for you if you think you can stand. Guess what he sweat like a pig! OMGoodness! Sweat because too HOT eh sayang.. Kcian! (chuckles). We start to speak in english like how amoy speak with their accent. All the way we talk to each other even riding on bike. Bitch, Jerk, Ass, Farkin Bitch, Farking Jerk and etc come out.. Why out of sudden?? cause I overheard this husband and wife amoy were quarreling. The husband "You didn't even read the bloody sign .... ...." There's this part I said to boifey with the accent "Oh my! what was that!! A tiny thumb..?? HAHA! I wanna watch movie!! Boifey said next time cause tomorrow he working.. -__-