entriescommentsaffiliatesprofile Life is full of Challenging
07 February 2009 11:25 PM
Weekend out
At last im out on weekend with my friends! Im happy finally someone ask me out. HAHA! pity me cause its like ages for me to go out on weekends.
Nisa and me went to Nike Sales. Reached there, saw the queue, we were stunned! The lining up was way way too long, to think over, now time 4plus, if we queue up it takes 15-2omins some more browsing things, queue to pay up, and we have to meet Hana at 5:30, it's going to be rushing. Pity Nisa.. We then hit to Marina Square walk around til Hana end her work. We off to Orchard..
Eat at Ayam Penyet Ria. Thank you Nisa for the treat! Guess what I still not full even I eat mee hoon bakso(shared the 3 of us) and Hana's ayam penyet.
To FarEast as Mike ask to check his things.
To Wisma, we bought clothes at forever21 and cotton on
To Heeren, they bought for my belated bdae present. A gazillion thank you from me to my girls!!
To Bugis, looking around for wallet and party bag.
Off to home with a cab! Nice one!! We were too worn out!! && im not quite happy cause we didnt took A picture!! Grrr!!
Boifey cakap "Wahh, now relax laa.. Got family car, bf's motor and now with friends take cab.." Yelaa, dengar2 tadi I tak naek MRT pe.. Nonesense lehh.. =p
At last im out on weekend with my friends! Im happy finally someone ask me out. HAHA! pity me cause its like ages for me to go out on weekends.
Nisa and me went to Nike Sales. Reached there, saw the queue, we were stunned! The lining up was way way too long, to think over, now time 4plus, if we queue up it takes 15-2omins some more browsing things, queue to pay up, and we have to meet Hana at 5:30, it's going to be rushing. Pity Nisa.. We then hit to Marina Square walk around til Hana end her work. We off to Orchard..
Eat at Ayam Penyet Ria. Thank you Nisa for the treat! Guess what I still not full even I eat mee hoon bakso(shared the 3 of us) and Hana's ayam penyet.
To FarEast as Mike ask to check his things.
To Wisma, we bought clothes at forever21 and cotton on
To Heeren, they bought for my belated bdae present. A gazillion thank you from me to my girls!!
To Bugis, looking around for wallet and party bag.
Off to home with a cab! Nice one!! We were too worn out!! && im not quite happy cause we didnt took A picture!! Grrr!!
Boifey cakap "Wahh, now relax laa.. Got family car, bf's motor and now with friends take cab.." Yelaa, dengar2 tadi I tak naek MRT pe.. Nonesense lehh.. =p
Nur Muzainah, the writer of this blog.
I'am skinny,un-perfection. RP student, SEG(DBME).
I want to be a successful lady and live happily for my future ahead My Hero/Heroine