entriescommentsaffiliatesprofile Life is full of Challenging
06 March 2009 10:45 PM
Sick
Wednesday is the day i started to get sick. very very sick.. During school I felt that my body was hot and my throat are painful. It like a symptom to me. I kept asking Ima to check on me. At night thats where I caught a fever, Sms my parents that Im sick, Waited for them to come home, Dad give me thermometer to check and the result is 39.6 c.. Very shocking! I was too pampered on that day, My dad prepare food for me, asked to eat my bro's medicine and he even put alot of ice with cloth and put on top of my head and this was my 2nd time experience. Im so touched that my dad care so much espcially when we the siblings got 39 degrees.. Looking at his face I can sense that he really worried.
The next day morning, My dad wake me up, he told me to eat now and he rush hymself to buy mac donalds for me. These was too touched! I ate abit, he told me to eat medicine and msg hym cause he have to go to work after that. Check temperature and told me dad temperature 39.0 degrees. Thought of going to school but looking at the temperature makes me weaken so I didnt attend to school, my mum took mc and acompanied me to see doctor. Awww.. Doctor give mc for a day. Right now i feel better. =)
Happy 32 Monthsary to boifey.. Thanks for sending and fetching me to school/home .. =D
Wednesday is the day i started to get sick. very very sick.. During school I felt that my body was hot and my throat are painful. It like a symptom to me. I kept asking Ima to check on me. At night thats where I caught a fever, Sms my parents that Im sick, Waited for them to come home, Dad give me thermometer to check and the result is 39.6 c.. Very shocking! I was too pampered on that day, My dad prepare food for me, asked to eat my bro's medicine and he even put alot of ice with cloth and put on top of my head and this was my 2nd time experience. Im so touched that my dad care so much espcially when we the siblings got 39 degrees.. Looking at his face I can sense that he really worried.
The next day morning, My dad wake me up, he told me to eat now and he rush hymself to buy mac donalds for me. These was too touched! I ate abit, he told me to eat medicine and msg hym cause he have to go to work after that. Check temperature and told me dad temperature 39.0 degrees. Thought of going to school but looking at the temperature makes me weaken so I didnt attend to school, my mum took mc and acompanied me to see doctor. Awww.. Doctor give mc for a day. Right now i feel better. =)
Happy 32 Monthsary to boifey.. Thanks for sending and fetching me to school/home .. =D
Nur Muzainah, the writer of this blog.
I'am skinny,un-perfection. RP student, SEG(DBME).
I want to be a successful lady and live happily for my future ahead My Hero/Heroine