entriescommentsaffiliatesprofile Life is full of Challenging
22 May 2009 11:53 PM
Tight schedule
Real busy lately, there's so much things are happening I won't elaborate much in here. Firstly, I wanna blog about my daddy! Last wednesday he graduated from poly!! Im so proud of him! Real proud that I'm sad that I can't attend his graduation day due to having test. Argghh! After school meet my parents, asking how's the graduation and looking at the photos that already taken. My dad took picture with his frens and among of his friends, he's the shortest!! I laugh at him and tease him! Daddy you are short! My brother said that daddy is Little Man! and my mum said when he wore the robe he look like penguin. Sedih dia.. haha! Afterall, Im very proud of him, he's my role model but it's hard for me to be like him, he's more hardworking than me. =(
Today, after school meet Alin at CP, acompanied her to do some stuff for her special day, and we had our lunch at mac donald, Im so damn hungry! But don't know why I can't finished my fries and right now I feel hungry. -_-
While eating, we heard the alarm siren and we just ignore, continuously eating and chatting. Until we realise that mostly the shops are closed and all the staffs/shoppers are lesser and go out the from building. we felt fishing and got curious, look around afew people in here, little bit panic and felt uneasy that we just leave from the building. Got out from the building, smells burning so strong and saw alot of people were outside. Alin asked the aunty actually what happen, she told that there's a fire somewhere. Lucky it was not serious. So the kecoh sheyy after we got out from the building. And the moral of the story is whenever you heard the alarm just get out of that place even its false alarm. OK done updating, right now have to do my RJ before going to bed. Nite!
Real busy lately, there's so much things are happening I won't elaborate much in here. Firstly, I wanna blog about my daddy! Last wednesday he graduated from poly!! Im so proud of him! Real proud that I'm sad that I can't attend his graduation day due to having test. Argghh! After school meet my parents, asking how's the graduation and looking at the photos that already taken. My dad took picture with his frens and among of his friends, he's the shortest!! I laugh at him and tease him! Daddy you are short! My brother said that daddy is Little Man! and my mum said when he wore the robe he look like penguin. Sedih dia.. haha! Afterall, Im very proud of him, he's my role model but it's hard for me to be like him, he's more hardworking than me. =(
Today, after school meet Alin at CP, acompanied her to do some stuff for her special day, and we had our lunch at mac donald, Im so damn hungry! But don't know why I can't finished my fries and right now I feel hungry. -_-
While eating, we heard the alarm siren and we just ignore, continuously eating and chatting. Until we realise that mostly the shops are closed and all the staffs/shoppers are lesser and go out the from building. we felt fishing and got curious, look around afew people in here, little bit panic and felt uneasy that we just leave from the building. Got out from the building, smells burning so strong and saw alot of people were outside. Alin asked the aunty actually what happen, she told that there's a fire somewhere. Lucky it was not serious. So the kecoh sheyy after we got out from the building. And the moral of the story is whenever you heard the alarm just get out of that place even its false alarm. OK done updating, right now have to do my RJ before going to bed. Nite!
Nur Muzainah, the writer of this blog.
I'am skinny,un-perfection. RP student, SEG(DBME).
I want to be a successful lady and live happily for my future ahead My Hero/Heroine