<BGSOUND src="http://h1.ripway.com/muzainah/Muse - Undisclosed desires.mp3" loop=1>


Photobucket






04 May 2009 5:38 PM
Unplanned



On Saturday Night meet up with my girlfriends chill at CoffeeBean.

Yesterday went out with boifey at late afternoon, we wanted to catch a movie but don't know which movie to watch. Reached at Cineleisure, lookedat the screen, what's today movie will be show. Boifey wanna watch 17again but I already watched with Nisa and Ana, I told him I don't mind watched it again cause I really fall in love with Zac Efron!! He's more hot and cute in that movie. What's makes me cancel watch that show due to the screen happen to appear Friday the 13th. I keep pestering him to watch this show and he agrees with his sour face. HAHA!

We got an hour so we chill outside the cineleisure, bump with boifey's friend too. The movie was gooody, alot of violent attack and also censored which I was very regret to watch with boifey. He very naughty when saw this censored thingy. After the movie, we eat Mac donald and off to Singapore Flyer to chill by the sea. Somehow we got alittle bit of argue, it's not a big issue ,it's just small matter then after 10mins we are ok, crazy right?? I miss him out of sudden so after the 10 mins quarrel, I keep hugging and pampered with him. It's been for so long time I haven't shower my love towards him.