entriescommentsaffiliatesprofile Life is full of Challenging
25 June 2009 12:54 PM
1 week Holiday
1 week no school! Yeeeppeee! School decide to shut for 1 week due to H1N1 only for year 1 student. Holidays?? Seems not to me. We need to study as usual but slightly happier cause the assigment that have been published need to be uploaded by 130pm. After 130pm, that's where the time to spend. =) My blog seems to be sluggish. Been busy and mostly spending my time at home. Since I entered to poly I felt like I'm a homely girl. Don't know why, to me in poly life, it's really busy and tiring. I always find my time to rest.
Anyway, yesterday spend my night with my parents and sister. We have a nice dinner then to Parkway to have window shopping and at the same time looking for handphone that are my sister and I desire. My sister and I badly need handphone. My handphone just die on Tuesday all because I drop my phone on the toilet bowl last Friday. My dad told me wait until for his pay day which falls yesterday but my phone die before that day. Why N73 can't stand a little bit longer so that I can trade in. Arghh! Luck isn't my side nor my family, we keep facing problems when comes to $$$. Thanks to Kah Sim that she lend her spare phone, if not for her, I won't carry any hp right now. After looking around the mall, we eat DURIAN!! near Aljunied where alot of people sitting down along the road and eating durian, feeling so shiok! Though 8 durians still isn't enough , mummy told that when her pay day comes, her turn to treat us.
1 week no school! Yeeeppeee! School decide to shut for 1 week due to H1N1 only for year 1 student. Holidays?? Seems not to me. We need to study as usual but slightly happier cause the assigment that have been published need to be uploaded by 130pm. After 130pm, that's where the time to spend. =) My blog seems to be sluggish. Been busy and mostly spending my time at home. Since I entered to poly I felt like I'm a homely girl. Don't know why, to me in poly life, it's really busy and tiring. I always find my time to rest.
Anyway, yesterday spend my night with my parents and sister. We have a nice dinner then to Parkway to have window shopping and at the same time looking for handphone that are my sister and I desire. My sister and I badly need handphone. My handphone just die on Tuesday all because I drop my phone on the toilet bowl last Friday. My dad told me wait until for his pay day which falls yesterday but my phone die before that day. Why N73 can't stand a little bit longer so that I can trade in. Arghh! Luck isn't my side nor my family, we keep facing problems when comes to $$$. Thanks to Kah Sim that she lend her spare phone, if not for her, I won't carry any hp right now. After looking around the mall, we eat DURIAN!! near Aljunied where alot of people sitting down along the road and eating durian, feeling so shiok! Though 8 durians still isn't enough , mummy told that when her pay day comes, her turn to treat us.
Nur Muzainah, the writer of this blog.
I'am skinny,un-perfection. RP student, SEG(DBME).
I want to be a successful lady and live happily for my future ahead My Hero/Heroine