entriescommentsaffiliatesprofile Life is full of Challenging
04 July 2009 2:35 AM
Love?
It's been 1 week, we were not in good terms boifey decide to meet me today. He told me to meet him at 530pm but I drag till 630pm. Met at Civic Library and I try to show him that I'm still angry at him. He then told me we will be late to catch the transformers and I was huh? While I pillion on his bike, I asked him where are we going? he reply just follow. No idea but I got the feeling we headed to watch a movie. After reached at Downtown, he type on his handphone and give it to me, I thought he asked me to hold so I hold and give him back. He give his phone to me again and ask me to read, I read, the msg "sorry" and I give back to him. I turned myself 360 degree while smiling till I frowned myself when I face him. I don't know why when I met him I can easily forget the matter and I always smile when I met him.
Well, we get along easier when meet up, bought the ticket the show start at 9pm so we chill at Pasir Ris Park and off to watch movie. The show end really late and we got bumped into Wan's friend. Long time never meet them, so we have our late dinner at Burger King. We share alot of things and his friend really make me touch that he told me, Wan afraid of losing me and so on. They share their problems during their Nitec life and some things that makes Wan got embarrassed. It was fun alot of laughters til we didn't looked at the time. && off we left after our conversation and our dinner. I had a good day.
It's been 1 week, we were not in good terms boifey decide to meet me today. He told me to meet him at 530pm but I drag till 630pm. Met at Civic Library and I try to show him that I'm still angry at him. He then told me we will be late to catch the transformers and I was huh? While I pillion on his bike, I asked him where are we going? he reply just follow. No idea but I got the feeling we headed to watch a movie. After reached at Downtown, he type on his handphone and give it to me, I thought he asked me to hold so I hold and give him back. He give his phone to me again and ask me to read, I read, the msg "sorry" and I give back to him. I turned myself 360 degree while smiling till I frowned myself when I face him. I don't know why when I met him I can easily forget the matter and I always smile when I met him.
Well, we get along easier when meet up, bought the ticket the show start at 9pm so we chill at Pasir Ris Park and off to watch movie. The show end really late and we got bumped into Wan's friend. Long time never meet them, so we have our late dinner at Burger King. We share alot of things and his friend really make me touch that he told me, Wan afraid of losing me and so on. They share their problems during their Nitec life and some things that makes Wan got embarrassed. It was fun alot of laughters til we didn't looked at the time. && off we left after our conversation and our dinner. I had a good day.
Nur Muzainah, the writer of this blog.
I'am skinny,un-perfection. RP student, SEG(DBME).
I want to be a successful lady and live happily for my future ahead My Hero/Heroine