entriescommentsaffiliatesprofile Life is full of Challenging
31 August 2009 11:52 PM
Walk on air
I was sleeping when boyfriend called asking me to go out with him. Force myself to get up and get ready to meet him under my void deck. It's been a long time we step in City Hall. I had a great night spend with boyfriend. We walk and walk where we used to spend ourselves together. We keep walking and I told myself that time change, places change, people also change. We walked the whole night where we missed alot of things in here. Im glad we walk the whole night together even we were so tired and sweat.
I had change quite alot towards boyfriend recently. Boyfriend was the one who being patience with my ugly attitude all this while. I did try to change where I used to be good to him but it doesn't change any of it. I prefer to meet him rather than contact him cause I know I will turn black when we are on the phone.
I was sleeping when boyfriend called asking me to go out with him. Force myself to get up and get ready to meet him under my void deck. It's been a long time we step in City Hall. I had a great night spend with boyfriend. We walk and walk where we used to spend ourselves together. We keep walking and I told myself that time change, places change, people also change. We walked the whole night where we missed alot of things in here. Im glad we walk the whole night together even we were so tired and sweat.
I had change quite alot towards boyfriend recently. Boyfriend was the one who being patience with my ugly attitude all this while. I did try to change where I used to be good to him but it doesn't change any of it. I prefer to meet him rather than contact him cause I know I will turn black when we are on the phone.
Nur Muzainah, the writer of this blog.
I'am skinny,un-perfection. RP student, SEG(DBME).
I want to be a successful lady and live happily for my future ahead My Hero/Heroine