entriescommentsaffiliatesprofile Life is full of Challenging
02 September 2009 11:58 PM
Cycling with W16F
I felt relish spending with them especially cycling. Wan, Kat and myself are always left behind and the rest will be at the front. What a luck to get a stupid bicycle! How many times I change the gear it's still the same because of that I'm the last person and luckily I have my sweet friend Kat and Wan to acompany me. I really need more energy to cycle it and my muscle are aching. Wan fixed my bike when we are going back to the rental bike but by the time it's fix, I felt tired and few energy left to cycle. Anyway it was a great experience and I really do enjoy it. We even play cards, joke, get bully, disturb and chat. Going to miss W16F alot.
I felt relish spending with them especially cycling. Wan, Kat and myself are always left behind and the rest will be at the front. What a luck to get a stupid bicycle! How many times I change the gear it's still the same because of that I'm the last person and luckily I have my sweet friend Kat and Wan to acompany me. I really need more energy to cycle it and my muscle are aching. Wan fixed my bike when we are going back to the rental bike but by the time it's fix, I felt tired and few energy left to cycle. Anyway it was a great experience and I really do enjoy it. We even play cards, joke, get bully, disturb and chat. Going to miss W16F alot.
Nur Muzainah, the writer of this blog.
I'am skinny,un-perfection. RP student, SEG(DBME).
I want to be a successful lady and live happily for my future ahead My Hero/Heroine